(+9821) 8862 8611- 16
(+9821) 8862 8617
Hojjat Poustinchi has BSc degree in Commercial Insurance from Tehran College of Insurance 1976, Tehran, Iran.
He was a Member of the Executive Committee for the establishment of Iranian Re and has been holding the following positions in our Company:
– “Member of the Board of Directors” and “Managing Director” from 2022 till now.
– “Member of the Board of Directors” as well as “Head of Technical steering Committee” from 2010 to 2022.
He has more than 43 years professional experience in insurance sectors and was involved in various managerial and high-ranking positions, including:
- Board Executive Member and Managing Director Deputy in Reinsurance and International Affairs – Iran Insurance Company (2007);
- Managing Director Deputy in Reinsurance and International Affairs – Iran Insurance Company (2005 – 2007);
- Regional supervisor of Iran Insurance Co.’s Branches and Agencies in the Persian Gulf Region and Board Member of Iran Insurance Co. UK Limited simultaneously (1995 – 2002);
- Board Member and Deputy Managing Director in Technical and Reinsurance – Iran Insurance Company (1989-1994);
- Board Member of Iran Insurance Co. and Board Member of Iran Insurance Co. UK Limited simultaneously (1984 – 1985)
- Member of Supervisory Council of five Nationalised Insurance Co.s of Dana, Alborz, Hafez, Tavana and Pars. (1983-1984)